Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kids Going Back to School

For some of us women, our kids going back to school is a relief from a long summer. It is time to get back to a routine and to have time for you. It is that peace in the morning at about 8:15 AM when everything is quite and all is right with the world until 2:25 PM when they get home.
For others it can be the empty nest syndrome. It can be having your only son or daughter leave home to start college. I know a women who became so lonely she went out and bought two little dog’s to keep her company. She has to know that her kid will only go to school for 4 years and most of them come home. But a dog can live 15 to 20 years it is like raising a kid all over again go figure.
I know it is easy for me to say I still have my two boys at home. Even when my oldest might go off to school I will still have the younger one at home. So I guess the best solution would be have them go to a local college, first of all it will be less expensive and they won’t have to ever leave home. OMG what am I saying.

If you are having difficulty with your child going back to school drop me an e-mail I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment